This year we will be transitioning to new ticketless parking options at the Bundoora campus for students and staff. Fees will stay the same as 2015.
You can now purchase parking permits through our new online system (vPermit), which will give you the following benefits:
- Purchase your parking permit online quickly and easily, anytime anywhere
- No queuing or manual forms to fill out
- No need for a windscreen sticker – valid car registrations will be uploaded into the new system and managed virtually
- Greater flexibility in regards to permit types.
The new vPermit system is now available on the Transport Central webpage.
If you have a 2015 parking permit this will remain valid until 29 February 2016.
CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go Parking (PAYG)
We are introducing CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) parking which is an easy alternative to parking meters. You can pay for parking by app, phone or web. The hourly rate is charged by the minute so you will only pay for the time you use! You can register now.
There are three ways to register:
- Download the CellOPark app
- Register online
- Register by phone: 03 9111 1799.
The PAYG system will be available for use from 11 April 2016.
Pay by Plate Parking Meters
Ticket machines will remain available until 11 April. They will then be replaced by ticketless Pay by Plate Meters, meaning you’ll enter your vehicle’s registration number and there will be no need to return to your car to leave a ticket!
Carpooling permits will still be available. For more information, or to sign up for carpooling visit the Carpooling site.
For more information, or to view other transport options, visit our Transport Central webpage.