You could be awarded up to $75,000 for The New Colombo Plan (NCP) Scholarship to complete study and work experience in Asia!
Up to 150 New Colombo Plan Scholarships to be awarded for 2018 commencement!
To qualify for a nomination you must:
- be an Australian citizen between 18 and 28 years of age on 1 January, 2018.
- Applicants can not undertake their Scholarship in a Host Location in which they have dual citizenship or residency rights; or in which they have previously been a citizen or permanent resident.
- be undertaking a Bachelor Degree or Bachelor Honours Degree, at the commencement of the Scholarship Program.
- have credit approval for the exchange program in semester 1 or semester 2 of 2018 at an existing LTU partner university in Asia.
- use the new online system SOMSAS to seek credit approval for any overseas study program.
- have an average score (WAM) of 80 per cent across all studies at La Trobe. We will require a current transcript – If you are not sure about your current WAM please check this on your student online prior to application
- have involvement with local community by way of Volunteering or other initiatives
Please submit your expression of interest to be considered for this prestigious award by Friday 15 June 2017.
Contact Study Abroad with any queries or for more information.
Past New Colombo Plan Scholars
See what former scholars had to say about their experience!
Rebecca Thornton and Sidney Mason in 2017, and the video below from Jake Schatz in 2015.