We’re excited to offer a new third year elective subject in partnership with industry: SHE3INC Industry Innovation Challenge.
Partnering with Price Waterhouse Coopers for Winter 2017, you’ll work in multi-disciplinary teams to complete a project challenge designed by PWC. The Winter 2017 Challenge focuses on sustainable cities, with a focus on transport, health provision and a carbon neutral footprint. Each team is guided by a postgraduate mentor and receives the project brief and project feedback from industry representatives. The Challenge culminates with each team pitching their Challenge solution to PWC.
- two workshops
- one week on campus working on the Challenge
- three pieces of assessment in total (oral presentation, professional identity portfolio, Challenge pitch
When is SHE3INC offered?
SHE3INC is offered in Winter semester 2017.
- Start date: 26 June 2017
- End date: 14 July 2017
Am I eligible?
SHE3INC is open to students from SHE and ASSC colleges
- you must have completed 120 credit points
- you must have a third year Elective available in your Study Plan
- you must have downloaded the MyLatrobe app and have completed the Career Ready Orientation module
How do I apply?
Submit your Expression of Interest Sunday 11 June.