Join us for this year’s Research Week and help us celebrate our research success. Monday 28 August to Friday 1 September, the event aims to share our success and research stories with the community.
Research has contributed significantly to our continued rise in global University rankings such as QS, THE and the Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Come along to some of the exciting events being held as part of Research Week!
Lunch time talks
Join our researchers as they present some of the latest developments in their research in short, engaging presentations, followed by an opportunity to ask questions. Topics include:
- Young people with old knees
- Technical challenges to protecting children online
- Teaching a computer to understand sport: Advances in deep learning in sports action recognition
- Hip joins are healthy in ballet dancers!
- Understanding the biological phenomenon of remote limb conditioning for heart protection
- The Aphasia App: improving health care communication for people post=stroke communication disability
- Click chemistry and drug discovery
- Ageing, migration and new media: the significance of distance care
Visit the website for more information and specific event details!
Regional lunch time talks
In addition to talks held on La Trobe Melbourne Campus, Research Week also presents regional lunch time talks. Drop by for a talk or attend the video conference from Melbourne.
Join us as we showcase industry partnerships at the Albury-Wodonga Campus during Research Week 2017
Join us as we showcase industry partnerships at the Bendigo Campus during Research Week 2017