Check out this great opportunity for engineering students!
The North Eastern Program Alliance (NEPA) is delivering part of the works associated with the Level Crossing Removal Authority’s plan to remove 50 of the most dangerous and congested level crossings in Victoria.
The internship opportunity is for students seeking the challenge of taking ownership of key tasks to support our project teams. The types of activities the Engineering Cadets will be involved in will be:
- establishing tracking spreadsheets
- quantity take-offs
- maintaining of registers
- contribution in meetings
- maintaining and reviewing design drawings
- involvement in short-range programming and planning
- understanding and implementing HSQE procedures
- assisting in creating scopes of work for tender packages
- exposure and involvement with heavy construction/rail occupations
The cadet placement is full time, commences in November 2017, and ends in February 2018.
Cadets will be based at one of NEPA’s project locations in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
For more information, head to CareerHub.