The House Call Doctor Futures in Health Indigenous Scholarship recognises the immense contributions of Indigenous Australians throughout all sectors of society. However, the scholarship also acknowledges that Indigenous health professionals remain too few, numbering an estimated 0.3% of the national healthcare workforce.
One student will receive $10,000 to go towards their academic costs in 2018!
You must be:
- 18 years or older
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- identify as Aboriginal and/ or Torres Strait Islander
- be an undergraduate/ postgraduate student studying a medical/ health field at an Australian University
- entering at least your 2nd year of study in 2018
- can provide written documentation where required, such as a Statutory Declaration or other supporting documents
For details on how to apply, visit the scholarship website.
Applications close Friday 15th December.