The School of Education in collaboration with Careers & Employability present: Transition to the Teaching Profession conference!
You’ll have an opportunity to listen to school principals followed by a chance to speak directly with them and some graduate teachers. This is an excellent opportunity to understand what qualities schools and other employers are looking for in graduates. Also find out what challenges your peers faced when entering the job market.
Thursday 19 October
1 – 5pm
Should you attend this event?
- Third or final year education students
- Students who want to gain an understanding of employment opportunities within the teaching profession
- Savvy students who do not want to miss this excellent opportunity to network with potential employers
This event aims to create greater awareness and opportunities for students near graduation. The panel session will include Principals from Early Childhood Education and Primary and Secondary Education
Other recruiters in attendance: ANZUK Education and SMART Teachers
Additional presentations on the following topics:
- Teaching challenging students
- Nailing the job! Preparing for an doing interviews
- Professional networking
Spaces are limited, so book today!