Are you currently looking for work, but need some assistance in refining your job search strategies?
The Careers and Employability Team would like to invite you to a series of practical workshops, designed to give you a competitive edge in your job search.
Delivered by experienced career advisors, information and support will be provided to assist you in:
- developing your individual job search strategy
- connecting with your profession
- preparing effective job applications
- practicing key interview techniques
Held over a two day period and repeated over three weeks – the workshops will focus on developing key strategies to assist you in landing that perfect job!
- Tuesday 21 – Wednesday 22 November
- Wednesday 29 – Thursday 30 November (repeat)
- Tuesday 5 – Wednesday 6 December (repeat)
For further information and on how to register: Launch My Career: Focus my Job Search