Looking at career options during and after your degree? At this workshop, you’ll hear about career paths and opportunities in Nursing, Allied Health, Psychology and Social Work from a panel of employers, recruiters and graduates.
Find out what employers are looking for, and where your degree could take you.
Thursday 12 April
12.30pm – 2.00pm
Register online via CareerHub today!
Employers in attendance include:
- Gateway Health
- Centre against Violence
- MP Training and Recruitment
- Plus more to be announced soon!
Who should attend?
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students from all years, including first year
- Students who want to know about the types of roles and industries they could work in
- Savvy students who want to learn what they can to do now to stand out as a graduate
- Students interested in transferring into this discipline
(Make sure you’ve downloaded the MyLaTrobe app and registered for Career Ready Advantage in order to earn blocks that contribute to your Career Ready dashboard.)