The College of Science, Health and Engineering (SHE) can support you undertaking placement subjects by offering Employment Grants. If you’re enrolled in an elective placement subject over winter and Semester 2, you’re strongly encouraged to apply for an Employment Grant.
Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be enrolled as a domestic undergraduate student
- Be undertaking (or planning to undertake) a placement subject as part of your course
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate placement subject that commences within the enrolment period of Winter Semester or Semester 2, 2018*
- Meet criteria for financial disadvantage
- Students undertaking more than one placement are only eligible to receive one employment grant per academic year.
*If you don’t have a placement secured across these semesters (such as SHE3FRW) you’re still encouraged to apply. You may be made a provisional offer for an Employment Grant. Please note that this does not guarantee you a placement – you will still need to meet entry requirements for the relevant subject and source your own placement if applying on the basis of self-sourced placement subjects.
How to apply
You must provide supporting documentation with your application. Statements made without validation by supporting documentation will disadvantage your application.
Applications close 29 June 2018.