Need to renew your student visa?

If you need to extend your student visa you will first need to complete an electronic Application for Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).

You can find the steps for preparing and applying for a new (eCoE) on our applying for a student visa webpage. Click on the ‘Applying for a CoE’ drop down menu and follow the instructions.

The university does not provide any other letters or documentation for student visa renewals. Instead, you must complete an electronic CoE form.