The Community Team within the People, Education and Community Department of the Carlton Football Club are seeking their next cohort of interns to lead the facilitation of key community education programs within schools.
You’ll form a Community Education Team and play a pivotal role in leading key education programs. These programs will support the Carlton Respects initiative and the Carlton Football Club Social Impact Strategy in the promotion of gender equality for the prevention of family violence and other causes.
You’ll learn the social impact drivers supporting Carlton Respects and will facilitate education programs to students within schools situated within the northern corridor of Melbourne.
You’ll work closely with the Community Engagement Manager to:
- Plan, implement and evaluate a range of Community Education Programs
- Assist the Community Team with match day operations
- Support the Community Team in themed match day planning and implementation
- Participate in ad hoc duties and a range of projects to support the team as required
You’ll be provided with structural support and training, so prior experience in facilitation is not a requirement to apply.
Am I eligible to apply?
This exciting opportunity is open to students commencing the 3rd year of their Bachelor of Business (Sports Management) in Semester 1, 2019. You must:
- be enrolled in LBBS or LBBSB
- have passed MGT1ISM, MGT1SMK, MGT2SME, and
- be eligible to enrol in MGT3SPR in 2019.
How do I apply?
For more information, please email Diane Micallef, Internship Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org