The Semester 2, 2018 supplementary/special examination period will run from Friday 4 – Wednesday 9 January 2019.
Supplementary/special exam timetables are published on the Exam timetable website at least one week before the supplementary exam period.
We’ll contact you via your student email after the official results release If you are required to sit supplementary exam. Official results will be released by Wednesday 12 December.
While you’re waiting for your results, you can:
- Decode the results and letter grades
- Pre-order an Academic Transcript to be printed in the week of results release
- Pre-order an official letter to be printed in the week of results release
- Check if you have any sanctions on your record that will prevent results release
- Read our FAQs on results and failing a subject